Acclaimed television hairstylist Anthony Miner uses L’Oréal Professionnel products to create the stars’ hair looks on CBS’ daytime game show, Let’s Make a Deal. To craft show announcer Jonathan Mangum’s tousled waves, Miner styled his hair with L’Oréal Professionnel Homme Strong Hold Gel and Homme Definition Wax. Miner used Texture Expert Mousse Voluté, Smooth Velours and Infinium Spray on model Tiffany Coyne’s tresses, giving her hair the volume it needed to look great on camera. As for show host Wayne Brady, Miner first moisturized his hair with sulfate-free Série Nature Source de Richesse Shampoo and Masque before styling it with Homme Sculpte Sculpting Fibre Paste or Definition Wax, depending on the desired look. In the past, Miner has worked on the hair for a number of films and TV shows including Pirates of the Caribbean, Charlie’s Angels, Heroes, and The Insider. —Ivy Tan
Anthony Miner Uses L’Oréal Professionnel to Style Let’s Make a Deal Stars
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins