This afternoon I had the exclusive experience of going backstage with Sebastian Professional at the photo shoot for Alice + Olivia’s spring 2012 lookbook. Sebastian Professional has partnered with Alice + Olivia—a favorite fashion brand of celebs like Kourtney Kardashian, Nicky Hilton, Jordin Sparks and Michelle Trachtenberg—for the past two fashion week seasons. At the shoot, Sebastian hairstylist Anthony Cole recreated two looks for the models based on the hairstyles seen at the spring 2012 fashion week show that perfectly complemented the whimsical, eclectic spring collection and worked with a variety of scarves and hats. To get the side chignon, Anthony created a side ponytail, separated it into two sections and wrapped them around each other counterclockwise before pinning them in place. To achieve the top bun, Anthony wound four sections of hair around a doughnut form, layering each section on top of each other. His key products included Sebastian Professional Trilliant for the blow-dry, Shine Define to sculpt the hair and Shaper Plus for hold.
American Salon Goes Backstage With Sebastian Professional at Alice + Olivia’s Spring 2012 Lookbook Photo Shoot
By Lotus Abrams, Executive Editor on October 13, 2011 in Breaking News, Event Coverage, Pop Culture, Runway Report
- Mercedes-Benz Fall 2012 Fashion Week NYC: Alice + Olivia Hair and Makeup Test
- Sebastian Professional Behind-the-Scenes Video at Alice + Olivia Lookbook Shoot
- Sebastian Professional Teams Up with Alice + Olivia for Limited Edition Gift Set
- Sebastian Launches Shine-Enhancing Products
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2013 NYC: Alice + Olivia
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins