The PBA Issue Advocacy Fund is generously supported by contributions from those who work within and are associated with the professional beauty industry. Your donation to the Fund helps ensure we retain the leadership and financial resources necessary to influence and participate in the public policy process at both the state and federal levels. [...]
Ouidad, curly hair expert, appointed Scott Hauser as vice president of sales and education in the Professional Salon Division. Previously working for Alterna, Hauser helped the brand expand by launching new products to the salon trade channel. W
Charlie Le Mindu, French, avant-garde designer and ambassador for Hairdreams, an international hair extension brand using 100 percent human hair, created eleven window displays for the Parisian shopping mall “Galeries Lafayette”, located on the B
Mirabella Beauty, the high-quality mineral makeup brand, is excited to launch its gluten-free and paraben-free line of cosmetics at the Gene Juarez salons and spas. Located in Seattle WA, the prestigious 10-store chain is known as one of the finest s
At the José Eber Summer Beauty Lounge event at The Paramount Hotel in New York City on June 6, hairstylists representing José Eber—the namesake brand by the famed Beverly Hills, CA-based hairstylist who tends to the tresses of countless celebr
Salons across the country are gearing up for summer with a new twist on styling (think: perfect blowouts, braids and messy buns and now you’ve got the idea). Right on cue, Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli shares his foolproof tips
For the Acne Studios 2014 Resort collection presentation in Milk Studios, Lead Hair for Moroccanoil Franco Gobbi created a textured, knotted style to play up the cool-girl, downtown vibe. Each model sported a black, brimmed hat atop Gobbi’s design,
The most influential skin care professionals and industry leaders from across the globe will gather for Dermalogica’s “Futurescape: Seek. Define. Drive”, a two-day long symposium taking place on September 9th an 10th at the deluxe Hyatt Regency
Millennium Software is excited to announce that Kim Vo, the iconic celebrity hair colorist and owner of multiple salons across the country, is the newest addition to their client list. Kim is recognized for his passion for hair and beauty. He opene
American Salon‘s 2013 Professional’s Choice Awards are underway! Vote Here! From now through August 31, beauty pros are invited to vote for the must–have tools, products a
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...